- Large stocks in Switzerland (Birsfelden), Germany, Poland and Hungary
- Advantageous, favourable possibilities ex mill stock
- All forms and Alloys from production
- Cut to size service
- Cutting by Plasma/Laser
- Cutting by Waterjet
- Heat treatment
- Supply of machined components
- Elbows, reductions, tees, flanges, collars in all named alloys
- Through competent staff
- Through works engineers and metallurgists
Certificates / Test reports
- All our material is provided with copies of the original mill test reports according to EN 10204/3.1B (3.1).
- The material can be identified by the cast number.
- Official marking has to be agreed at the time of order.
- We are approved by SVTI (Swiss Association for Technical Inspections) to restamp material.
This stock list gives a brief description of products in the broad line of high-performance alloys. Detailed technical literature for the described Alloys as well as many more can be supplied upon request.
Notes on the data
Property data contained in this publication are typical of the materials described but are not suitable for specifications unless given as limiting. Values for properties are expressed in both U.S. customary units and the International System of Units (SI). Values may have been measured in either system or may be rounded conversions from those or other systems. Mechanical properties are for usual product sizes and may not represent large or small sections. Some rupture strength values were derived from the Larson-Miller-Parameter and may not be results of actual tests under stated conditions. Property data are room-temperature values unless otherwise stated.
No responsibility is taken for the printed statements. BIBUS METALS cannot be made responsible for eventual mistakes or misprints.